You’re probably thinking, “I’m sick of Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande-related content!” Guess what! I am too! But it’s the Friday of a holiday weekend, pickings are slim, and the best story we have is the one about Grande describing what it was like to kiss Davidson for the first time. (He asked permission, and she said yes.)
While she did use complete sentences, I thought it would be a little more fun to break it down into bulleted descriptors, so here we go:
- “so sick”
- “so dope.”
- “so cute”
- “[not] too naughty”
- “really sweet”
- “really sexy”
All six of those describe the same kiss, and are taken from the a single interview on Apple Beats 1 Radio.
Us Weekly reports this week that Heather Locklear “will be charged with three misdemeanors” in connection to “her alleged attack on an EMT and a police officer” back in June. They write:
The three new charges will be added to the existing ones she faces after her February arrest for a domestic violence incident with her boyfriend, Chris Heisser. Locklear was charged in March with four counts of misdemeanor battery and one count of resisting or obstructing an officer.
She is also receiving treatment for “mental health issues.”
What is up with E!’s new fake profile strategy? These are not profiles, they are just... long timelines of links to other content.
- What would you do if you saw Meghan Markle on your commercial flight? [Radar Online]
- I misread this at first and thought Sarah Hyland and Adam Wells’ families were furries. [Us Weekly]
- Who on this planet thought Chris Pratt and Anna Faris were back together? [Gossip Cop]
- Brad Pitt’s charity sort of sucks, but they’re making amends. [Celebitchy]
- Per this report, Drake is rumored to be dating a teenager! [Metro]