Miranda Lambert has a lot to say about her divorce from Blake Shelton in her new Cosmopolitan interview. Some of it has already been covered, but THANK GOD there’s more!
Betsy Wolfe Reveals the ‘Most Embarrassing Thing That’s Ever Happened' to Her on Stage
“We are real people with real lives and real shit. We’re both very honest,” Lambert says. “This is what it is now, and we’re moving forward. We don’t need all the opinions. We just need y’all to be supportive, and nobody pick a side — because there ain’t a side.”
That’s right. Team No One. Because it’s respectful. Also because I do not care.
Taylor Swift got hit in the face by a bug.
Considering Emma Watson’s chosen profession, this Cosmo headline is very funny:
- Another very good headline.
- NO, LINDA ELLERBEE! NO! [Page Six]
- Jennifer Garner doesn’t even CARE if Ben Affleck kisses Sienna Miller. [Gossip Cop]
- Courteney Cox is no longer engaged to some guy. [POPSUGAR]
- John Stamos congratulated Mary-Kate Olsen on a wedding that he probably wasn’t invited to. [Instagram]
- Kanye wants Tyga and Kylie Jenner to split up. [Radar]
- Speaking of Kylie, though it’s already been covered by Ellie, I can’t stop thinking about how this is the funniest photo ever taken:
Contact the author at email@example.com.