Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is adding another member to his brood, posting on Instagram that he and his partner Lauren Hashian are expecting a baby girl.
In an era when my own low-rent Facebook friends are plotting increasingly elaborate birth announcements, I really appreciate that The Rock’s method of broadcasting the message was to staple a rumpled piece of printer paper to the branches of the family Christmas tree.
“And once again, big daddy is completely surrounded by beautiful estrogen and loving, powerful female mana,” he captioned the post, which also features the couple’s daughter Jasmine. He hashtagged it #TequilaTime.
Simone Biles is a woman of many talents, which now include “NFL cheerleader.” I guess that’s sort of the same talent set as “Olympic gymnast,” but whatever. She’s probably good at everything.
Biles tweeted last month about how “fun it would be to be an NFL cheerleader,” and like magic, her dream was realized.
Biles appeared on the sidelines of Sunday’s Houston Texans’ game against the San Francisco 49ers as an “honorary member,” totally nailing her moves with just two practice sessions. TMZ points out that she attended those sessions after her own training to crush the 2020 Olympics. I feel like a meatloaf.
- Rosie O’Donell’s son has enlisted in the Marines. [Radar Online]
- Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne named their son Rafa. [Just Jared]
- Stassi Schroeder said her secret to staying thin is “trying to starve herself.” [E! News]
- Whoa, did you know that Beanie Feldstein is Jonah Hill’s sister?! Anyway they went shopping. [Just Jared]
- Pitch Perfect’s Brittany Snow is getting sued for rear-ending someone. [TMZ]