This hour in the celebrity story that just won’t quit, we have reports that at least part of the alleged spat between Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and their son Maddox was caught on video. Sources tell Us Weekly that “Pitt can be seen on video ‘looking drunk’ and ‘yelling,’” adding that he can be “seen yelling a lot during it, but nothing physical.”
Meanwhile, the over caffeinated folks at TMZ have more details about what exactly happened during the confrontation. They write:
Here’s what’s alleged — Shortly after the plane took off, Brad and Angelina began arguing and Maddox jumped up to verbally defend his mom. We’re told Brad then lunged at the boy and Angelina jumped in between them to block her husband. Brad connected in some fashion with his son.
What no one knows yet is A) “Whether Brad and Angelina were arguing, or whether Maddox was acting up on the plane,” B) “Whether Brad made contact with his son intentionally or inadvertently,” C) “Whether Brad was drunk at the time,” or D) Whether we’ll ever hear the end of this.
I’m guessing A) the former, B) the latter, C) probably, and D) oh absolutely not.
Here’s something fun, thank goodness. Page Six is reporting that Billy Bush’s old boss, “Access Hollywood exec producer Rob Silverstein” was so unhappy with a probably-fake In Touch story about Bush and Matt Lauer feuding on the set of Today that he sent the magazine’s editorial director David Perel an angry email that read, in part:
“Your entire story about Billy Bush and Matt Lauer is completely erroneous. DUDE!! None of that happened and you guys know this. DUDE! Your standards get lower every week. DUDE!”
(“DUDE” is used so frequently because In Touch’s story claims Lauer and Bush used the term during their fights, which Silverstein claims makes no sense, as the two NEVER says “Dude.”)
Anyway, Perel wrote back:
“Hi DUDE, that’s hilarious coming from you . . . the bit about standards. Glad to see you haven’t changed at all! Still totally in the dark, still winning friends with that legendary charm.”
He even gave Page Six a comment about the exchange, but you should head over there to give a read, dudes.
And now, Chrissy Teigen:
- I’m not sure I understand why you’d leave dinner with Carol Radziwill to go to a bomb threat, but maybe that’s just because I’ve never been in this situation! [Page Six]
- Future says Ciara’s claim that he was responsible for her losing a $500k cosmetics deal is a bunch of buh-loh-ney. [TMZ]
- Jim Carrey may have given his late ex-girlfriend Cathriona White “Herpes Type 1, Type 2 and gonorrhea.” [Daily Mail]
- Kim Kardashian likes Taylor Swift’s music. [Celebitchy]
- I’ve said this before, but Priyanka, run. [Celebitchy]
- CPS is investigating Chris Brown. [E! Online]
- This is so embarrassing!!! [Us Weekly]