I bet you've been wondering what's been going on with RihCaprio, the world's most surreal and unfortunately named celebrity couple. According to Us Weekly, Leo DiCaprio helped throw Rihanna a birthday party on Friday night. The singer turned 27 on Friday.
It was a "star studded" bash, in a "private home in Beverly Hills." Everyone partied with Rihanna and scratched their heads while mumbling, "Seriously? RihCaprio?" They did that until after 4 a.m.! Beyonce was there! So was Mick Jagger!
Here are some choice quotes:
"There were balloons that spelled out her name set up."
Rihanna also was surprised with a leopard print three-tier cake. "Naomi Campbell was right next to her when she blew out the candles," the source says.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend, Nick Gordon, fired off these Tweets last night:
Bobby Brown's lawyer released the following statement in response:
"To address the continued and never ending media requests for comment about Mr. Gordon's requests to visit Bobbi Kristina, let me be very clear, Mr. Gordon was offered an opportunity to potentially visit Bobbi Kristina and he declined to meet the terms of any possible visit. We are only concerned with individuals that can help Bobbi Kristina and bring resolution to this investigation. Obviously Mr. Gordon is not as desperate to visit Bobbi Kristina as he wants the world to believe."
- Tonight's Oscar nominees will have to suffer in the cockroach-infested Dolby Theater. [TMZ]
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony celebrated their twins' seventh birthday. [Yahoo]
- Kirk Cameron won a bunch of Razzies for that Christmas movie he made. Cameron Diaz won some, too. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Here are some North West emojis. [Fader]
- The Daily Mail wants to know "what happened" to Benicio Del Toro. The answer: He aged. [Daily Mail]
- Everyone looked fabulous and ready for a steampunk sleepover in sheer, lingerie-inspired dresses at the Tom Ford show. Nicole Richie had pink hair. [Too Fab]
- Jack Osborne and his wife are expecting their second child. [Us Weekly]
- Michael Phelps is engaged. [Just Jared]
- Gina Rodriguez is nervous about going to the Oscars. [E!]
Photos via Instagram and Twitter.