- Following an investigation sparked by footage from Teen Mom, Amber Portwood has been charged with two felony counts and one misdemeanor for allegedly beating her boyfriend Gary Shirley in front of their daughter.
- In addition to smacking Gary, police say she punched him on three separate occasions. If convicted, she faces three years in jail and a $10,000 fine. [TMZ]
- A website claims to have evidence that Chris Brown had a gay relationship with a man named Jordan, and he beat Rihanna because she was threatening to expose him. [ONTD]
- So, here's why Eva Longoria and Tony Parker denied they were divorcing the day before she filed the papers. Tony had planned to file in Texas, but Eva convinced him not to because she wanted to file them herself and catch him off guard. [Radar]
- Tony's camp says he had a "sexting relationship" with Erin Barry, but they never actually had sex. [TMZ]
- RHONY's Sonja Morgan has filed for bankruptcy and says she's $20 million in debt. She claims a failed deal between her production company and John Travolta's destroyed her financially, not her penchant for unnecessary plastic surgery and top-shelf liquor. [E!]
- If you want Heidi Montag's mom to appear at your party for some reason, you'll have to fork over $5,000. [Radar]
- Chad Ochocinco is engaged to Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada. Also, she took the Unsolicited Uterus Update to a new level today, Tweeting a photo of a positive pregnancy test, then writing "I'm not PREGO!!!! Woooh hoooo." [Star]
- Enjoy this photo Alanis Morissette Tweeted of her pregnant belly. [ONTD]
- Audrina Patridge's stalker has been sentence to two years in state prison and he isn't allowed to come near her for 10 years. [Radar]
- CBS has officially canceled Medium. [Reuters]
- Robert DeNiro, Paul Rudd, and Jeff Bridges will host SNL in December. [Reuters]
- Why does Tila Tequila's childhood photo make me sad? [Radar]
- Cher on her favorite reality show: "A long time ago I used to watch this very sweet reality show called Jon and Kate Plus 8. I thought it was sweet. I liked the babies... I leave the country for six months, I come back and the whole thing has just blown up in everyone's face! I just thought, this is not what I signed up for." [Us]
CBS has officially canceled Medium.
I wonder if they saw that coming?