Taylor Swift, the patron saint of girl squads and well-curated Instagrams, had a Fourth of July celebration worthy of a Vogue spread. Swift gathered her famous friends, a professional photographer (likely) and a seemingly endless supply of American flag accessories to produce the world’s most perfect, most Swift-like Fourth of July celebration. There were A-list Swift friends, a Hadid sisters, an ex boyfriend, a new boyfriend, pool floats, and Ed Sheeran. It was truly the perfect pose of Americana and youth. Everyone was happy and nothing hurt! [Us Weekly, Just Jared, Instagram]
Kelly Rutherford has been reunited with her two children. After a long custody battle with her ex-husband, a Monaco judge ordered that her two children, Helena and Hermes, could spend the summer with Rutherford. She’s apparently using the time to catch up on missed celebrations. [People, Instagram]
Apparently Holly Madison’s tell-all, Down the Rabbit Hole, has a chapter dedicated to her ex-boyfriend, the super magician Criss Angel. According to Madison, Angel was manipulative and had an “explosive temper.” For all his fame, fortune, and success, Criss, to me, seemed cripplingly insecure. This was starting to feel all too familiar,” Madison writes in the book. “Hef was a master of manipulation and knew how to cripple a girl’s self-esteem. Criss, on the other hand, just scared me.” [Too Fab]
- Scott Disick is still in Monaco with his “ex-girlfriend.” [Us Weekly]
- Billy Joel got married. [Us Weekly]
- Kit Harington’s hair is fueling speculation about his GoT future. [Huffington Post]
- Teen Mom Jenelle Evans turned down a $1.5 million offer from Vivid Entertainment to make a sex tape. [Us Weekly]
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas, died last night. [E!]
- Kim Kardashian’s Fourth of July getup was very patriotic. [People]
- Do you think Kesha will let us borrow this outfit? [Just Jared]
- Channing Tatum’s abs aren’t drawing people to the movie theater. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Princess Charlotte has some very rich godparents. [Us Weekly]
- Tiffani Amber Theissen gave birth to a baby boy. Congrats to the Kapowski family! [Us Weekly]
- Just double checking and yes, there’s another episode of Poldark tonight.
Images via Getty and Instagram.