Band-Aids don’t fix bullet holes, but countersuits might fix handsy radio hosts from Colorado! You might recall that over the summer, Taylor Swift accused a radio host named David Mueller for groping her during a “pre-concert meet-and-greet,” after which he was promptly fired by the fine folks at KYGO radio.
In September, Mueller sued Swift for falsely accusing him of groping her and said “one of his superiors” did it. But Swift just shot back with a countersuit that says, “Nah, it was you! Sorry bud! I’m so rich btw, so good luck!”
OK, it actually says:
“Mueller’s newfound claim that he is the ‘wrong guy’ and, therefore, his termination from KYGO was unjustified, is specious...Ms. Swift knows exactly who committed the assault — it was Mueller.”
When you sue like that, blood runs cold.
Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs have allegedly called off their engagement. Their journey back to the single life began on October 1, the first day of filming for Pattinson’s upcoming The Lost City of Z. Twigs called him and was like, “Sorry babe I can’t come to visit you on set!” Then Rob was all, “Ugh you NEVER come visit me on set anymore.” And Twigs got all mad like, “QUIT COMPLAINING YOU FAKE VAMPIRE BABY,” and hung up on him.
After that fight, the two “went into a long period of not speaking to each other,” and eventually called off their relationship for good. But don’t start texting them, “i’m here for u bb,” just yet, because the story was reported by The Hollywood Life.
What I’m trying to say is that Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs are probably doing just fine.
I guess this is what rich, famous singers use instead of StubHub?
- Justin Bieber walked out of a Spanish radio interview when they asked him to film a video that would “break the internet.” [Daily Mail]
- Heidi Klum had lice recently, which doesn’t surprise me. [Page Six]
- Carrie Underwood is a doomsday prepper, which doesn’t surprise me. [Us Weekly]
- Carrie Underwood “excites” Patrick Stewart, and I’m not sure what that does to me. [Twitter]
- Michael Keaton and I have exactly two things in common: 1. We don’t have Oscars. 2. We don’t care about the World Series. [Page Six]
- Johnny Weir wants to hook up, just like everyone else. [TMZ]
- Liam Hemsworth says he and Miley were the real deal, you guys. [ONTD]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Screengrab / Getty.