The Grammy Museum (yes, there's a Grammy museum) in L.A. just opened an exhibit called The Taylor Swift Experience and who should stop by but the subject herself. Ms Taylor Swift.
Swift posted a video of herself at the exhibit, bopping around to her own music, with the caption, "Went to the Grammy Museum in LA to see the exhibit they did on ma life. My behavior was as embarrassing as usual."
Yes, very embarrassing to dance to your own tunes. (Equally embarrassing: Counting all your money, buying another mansion, having your own retrospective museum exhibit at 25—the list goes on and on.)
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
On display at The Taylor Swift Experience are personal photos, handwritten lyrics and the sun-bleached skulls of her enemies. It runs through May 10.
[ E! Online]
Following rumors that family member's were gathering to say goodbye to Bobbi Kristina before doctors' took her off of life support, her father Bobby Brown has released a statement through his lawyer: "If we issued a statement every time the media published a false report regarding this matter, that's all we would be doing 24 hours a day," the attorney told CBS. "This is false, just as is the vast majority of the other reporting that is currently taking place." [Madame Noir]
"Everyone thinks their baby is a genius. People find it delightfully refreshing when I tell them, 'My baby? Totally average,'" Ryan Reynolds said on Live With Kelly And Michael, referring to his and Blake Lively's 100% organic, high thread count infant. "Can we talk about my movie now?" he then asked. "You're an actor?!" responded Kelly and Michael.[Gossip Cop]
- Jamie Dornan says he has "massive hangups" about his appearance and will always see himself "as a skinny kid." [Just Jared]
- If a celebrity performs an act of charity and doesn't tweet about it, did it even happen? No, says LeAnn Rimes. [THG]
- Mila Kunis is having a hard time figuring out how to handle her post pregnancy boobs. [US Weekly]
- Any other redheads want to get together and swarm Patti Stanger's new wine bar? [Radar]
- Charlie Webber's beard, the true star of How to Get Away with Murder, sat down for an interview with Ellen. [POPSUGAR]
- Former boy bander Lance Bass said he stayed in the closet for the sake of *N SYNC. [Page Six]
- Busy Phillips didn't talk to Katie Holmes the entire time she was married to Tom Cruise: "I left her several voicemail messages. I just remember when it happened and I was like, 'Are you on a plane in San Fransisco with Tom Cruise? What's happening?And then I saw her three years later and she had a kid." [Just Jared]
- The women of Friends—Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow—are still...friends (clap clap clap clap). [Page Six]
Photos via AP.