I thought this one would be forever, but apparently it’s just gone down in flames. And I’m sure she’ll tell us when she releases another album whether or not the high was worth the pain. In case you’re not following, let me just say that this celebrity’s list of Starbucks lovers has just gotten longer. Yep, you heard right: Taylor Swift has a blank space again.
“When the photos got posted on RadarOnline, Taylor said to him, ‘What the f**k?!” the insider said. But rather than come clean about what really happened, the insider claimed, “He lied to her. He gave some bullish*t excuse that his masseuse was sick and he needed his shoulder worked on. That wasn’t good enough for Swift, 25, who gave him the boot for good “about a week ago,” according to the source.
So if Swift makes an official statement soon, don’t say I didn’t, say I didn’t warn ya.
Anne Hathaway was “shooting a Japanese commercial” on the Paramount lot last week “when she ordered breakfast—a poached egg, along with an English muffin and avocado.” Because it was not to her liking, she sent it back. Then she sent it back again. And then again. And then one more time.
TMZ reports why the chef’s first four attempts weren’t up to snuff:
1st try: Poached egg too runny.
2nd try: English muffin was cold because it sat while egg #2 was being poached.
3rd try: Egg #2 cold because it sat while chef toasted muffin #2.
4th try: Egg, muffin and avocado were perfect, but it took so long she decided she was in the mood for a fried egg.
In my dream world of celebrity gossip, this is what every story is like. No one’s breaking up or breaking the law, they’re just acting like 3 notches more bizarre than non-famous people. They don’t merely send back breakfast, they send it back four times.
I sort of ship this:
- Raven-Symoné’s father on Raven-Symoné: “She’s a grown ass woman making grown ass mistakes.” [The Root]
- Amber Rose and Blac Chyna don’t have time for a reality show anymore. [TMZ]
- Before Joe and Teresa Giudice get a divorce, they’ll need to have phone sex, so please give them some privacy. [Radar Online]
- Sony is telling Daniel Craig to “shut up” about not wanting to be Bond anymore. [Page Six]
- Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile (Stewgile) have broken up, but they’re fine, so don’t worry. [Celebitchy]
- Rumer Willis wants you all to know that she and Chris Soules are JUST FRIENDS. But what I really want to know is HOW DID YOU TWO MEET? [Page Six]
This headline was changed to reflect that it is Radar who is reporting that Taylor Swift broke up with Calvin Harris due to his visit to a massage parlor known by some for its “happy endings” massages.
Contact the author at email@example.com.