Over the holidays, Kristen Stewart went on vacation to Hawaii with fellow woman Alicia Cargile. Maybe the pair are a couple, maybe they're just friends, but one thing is for sure: Tabloids will fall over themselves to call Kristen Stewart a lesbian without outright calling her a lesbian.
A selection of headlines:
- Kristen Stewart and Her Gal Pal Show Sweet PDA in Hawaii
- Kristen Stewart and Live-In Gal Pal Seal Relationship with Matching Tattoos—'She Doesn't Care What People Think'
- Kristen Stewart & Alicia Cargile Hold Hands on Hawaii Vacation
- Kristen Stewart forgoes bikini for a pair of men's Y-fronts... as she flashes her bra while cosying up to pal Alicia Cargile on Hawaii beach
- Kristen Stewart looks more casual than ever in baseball cap and baggy jeans as she arrives at Los Angeles airport
Best of luck to these "gal pals" on whatever relationship they so willingly choose to enter.
Teen Mom's Farrah Abraham decided to get lip implants and the results sure are something. The modern day Helen Keller tweeted a photo of her cartoonishly enlarged upper lip with the hashtag "#BOTCHED" and girlfriend was not kidding.
We're told Farrah was getting a new procedure, where the doctor puts an implant in the patients lip ... which in theory is cost effective because you don't have to maintain the work with fillers.
Farrah says she researched the doctor and the procedure and decided it was a safe bet. She was wrong. She says the doctors injected her with an anesthetic before the procedure ... and believes she had a MAJOR allergic reaction.
Abraham seems to be taking the incident in stride:
World Animal Protection is none too pleased with Beyoncé after photos emerged of her and daughter Blue Ivy bottle feeding a baby tiger in Thailand. "A tiger is not a plaything," stated WAP wildlife expert Dr. Jan Schmidt-Burbach. "Their health and well-being should not be sacrificed for a photo opportunity. When you look behind the scenes, vacation snaps like these support an industry that relies on animal cruelty." [E! Online]
- FKA twigs met Robert Pattinson's parents and apparently they like her more than they liked Kristen Stewart, which is fine because Kristen is too busy canoodling with gal pals to care. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Cara Delevigne got her eyebrows from her grandmother. [US Weekly]
- Oooooooooh: Katy Perry and John Mayer's "friend" meetup maybe included a "friend" sleepover where they "friend" kissed each other's mouths. [Radar]
- Kylie Jenner is not "against" plastic surgery. Uh, yeah, girl. We know. [Yahoo!]
- Did we know that Courtney Love was starring in an off-off-Broadway musical? [People]
- Beautiful Woman Braves Showing Beautiful Face Without Makeup [US Weekly]
- Charlie Sheen's version of an apology: "I'm an idiot as often as I'm a genius." [E! Online]
- Not bothered by the Sony hack: Kevin Hart. [Page Six]
- Anne Hathaway is still being all Anne Hathaway about that time she hosted the Oscars. [People]
- Your weird boyfriend Benedict Cumberbatch is having a baby with his actual fiancée. [Page Six]
- Lena Dunham says fame makes her "feel gross." [NYDN]
- Feelin' gross in a gooooood way: Harry Styles maybe said that he wants to sit on Niall Horan's face and a million fan fics were born! [Cosmopolitan]
- I genuinely spend a lot of time worrying about Mickey Rourke and his dogs. [TMZ]
- Should maybe be spending more time worrying about Screech, who will stand trial for that lil' old bar stabbing he committed. [E! Online]
Photos via Splash News, Twitter, Instagram.