Now that Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise have been away from the Xenu madness and securely ensconced in the filthy bosom of Manhattan for some time, the 7-year-old child can go about having a totally normal childhood. Which now involves ghost-designing a fashion line that's worth more than Reese Witherspoon's new property/an actual human soul. You know! Kid stuff.
The daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has just inked a multi-million dollar deal and her label has reportedly been named "Suri."
The fashion-conscious schoolgirl, who regularly tops lists of most stylish celebrity child, will launch her first collection for young girls this fall in a New York department store.
If successful, the Suri brand will be rolled out in shops across North America next year.
UPDATE: Oh wait, MAYBE NOT?! [NYDN]
- Heather Locklear's daughter is going to be on some sitcom. [People]
- Prince Harry, continuing his Americana Swoon Tour, sang Happy Birthday to 18-year-old Olympic swimmer Missy Franklin and she Instagrammed it for posterity. [Us Weekly]
- Alicia Keys doesn't want to be an American Idol judge, thanks. [People]
- This is Ke$ha's new look. (She's calling it "the Paula Poundstone.") (No she's not.) [HuffPo]
- The Minnillo-Lacheyby is starting to crawl. But only when you put cameras and/or money in front of it. [Us Weekly]
- !!!! Jennifer Aniston's stylist Chris McMillan was high when he cut her hair into "The Rachel." [NYDN]
- Once Upton a time, Kate Upton of the Land of Uptonia said her boobs were real. The end. [Us Weekly]
- Farrah Abraham says that her onscreen coitus with James Deen was the only time she's had sex in the last year. [NYDN]
- In her Interview interview, Winona Ryder said she feels bad for Kristen Stewart and starlets of her ilk who came of age in the Internet era. [Gossip Cop]
- To the unadulterated joy of every stoned guy I hooked up with freshman year of college, Mike Tyson is going to be on Adult Swim. [NYDN]
- Justin Bieber had a beer and Tweeted it so that he knew it was real. [Radar Online]
- Who wore this hideous striped jumpsuit best?! —A good question to ask God. [Us Weekly]
- Mark Ruffalo talked about his murdered brother, Scott, in a really sweet/sad way. [Us Weekly]
- Kanye West walked right into a pole on the street. Loltown. [Us Weekly]
- Terrence Howard has finalized his divorce after two years of negotiation. [Us Weekly]