Earlier this week it came to the attention of everyone in the world that Kylie Jenner’s baby was named Stormi “no middle name” Webster. And half the world’s population was all “glad that’s over with,” while the other half spotted a possible homage to Donald Trump’s alleged former mistress ‘Stormy Daniels.’” (Stormy now denies having an affair with Trump, although she once described the allegedly nonexistent sexual encounter in excruciating detail.)
Well, it’s been 48 hours and, wouldn’t you know it, Daniels has weighed in. When asked by TMZ on Thursday to say some words about baby girl Stormi, Daniels replied:
“I will say congratulations and I wish her all the best, and hang on to your heart because little girls named Stormi are known to cause trouble… It’s a tough name to live up to, I hope you’re fierce.”
That’s some godmother material right there.
Time for a celebrity sonogram! Michelle Branch is pregnant with her second child, and first with fiancé Patrick Carney. Branch shares a 12-year-old daughter named Owen Isabelle with her ex-husband, Teddy Landau.
- Julianne Moore is confrontational and cool. [Page Six]
- The White House is now taking questions about Celebrity Big Brother, although it doesn’t take the show very seriously, got it? [TMZ]
- Sir Elton John has saved the date! [Page Six]
- I love that now is the time in history for all formerly discarded ideas to be implemented. A Huey Lewis and the News music is reportedly in development. [THR]
- Might Catt Sadler be taking legal action over pay disparity at E!? Based on this interview that takeaway certainly seems like a stretch, but it’s a headline nonetheless. [Us Weekly]