Yesterday ageless blonde guy, David Beckham and wife Posh Spice celebrated his 40th birthday. Since Beckham’s birthday was, until yesterday, a national holiday in the UK, he decided to celebrate in the most British way possible: by reuniting the Spice Girls in Morocco (or maybe just inviting some of your wife’s friends to your party). When Beck’s birthday has been reduced to a single blurb beneath hundreds of stories about a still-unnamed baby, it’s best to find solace in 90s pop.
So yes, the Spices—sans Scary—we reunited in Morocco. They added Eva Longoria to the mix. “I’m the new Spice Girl! #LatinaSpice,”Longoria captioned the photograph. Please provide any and all jokes using Spice Girl lyrics. [E!]
Yesterday was a busy day for royalty, British and American alike. While the British royal family was busy increasing their size, American royalty Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski were hosting the Kentucky Derby. Thank you the the faceless NBC executive that thought the two of them would be Derby perfect. They were. Weir wore a mohawk made of red roses and Lipinski went with a classic fascinator. [E!]
- Brooklyn Decker and husband Andy Roddick are expecting. [Us Weekly]
- Justin Bieber is maybe dating Australian model Shanina Shaik. [Daily Mail]
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed look very happy on their honeymoon. [People]
- Beyoncé signed some teens to her new record label. [Page Six]
- Janet “Miss Jackson if you’re nasty” made a rare public appearance. [Necole Bitchie]
- Speaking of Beyoncé, she and some other famous people went to an event when grown men got paid to hit each other. [Daily Mail]
- Theresa Guidice is doing “as well as she could,” in prison says sister-in-law Melissa George. [Radar]
- Zooey Deschanel is selling her house and it’s unsurprisingly cute. [Us Weekly]
- And royal baby mania continues. Here are pictures of everyone and everything. [Daily Mail]
Images via Getty.