In times of darkness and confusion (i.e., the aftermath of the Solange-Jay Z fight), we all must turn to the only source of order in this unruly world of chaos: Celebrity Instagram. Specifically, Solange's Instagram, where every photo of Beyoncé, save one, has been deleted.
Not really sure what happened here — it's most likely that Solange is pulling a Selena Gomez, subtly deleting Beyoncé FROM HER LIFE because of the fight. Other theories: the Beygency got to them; her phone is haunted.
As of now, only one Bey-Solange photo remains. It's from 15 months ago. As one intrepid user commented upon it, "Fix it Jesus!"
The day after the Met Gala/the elevator altercation, Beyoncé also left a lil clue about her state of mind, posting a prayer that reads like a Biblical sub-stagram: "Help me to choose my friends wisely so I won't be led astray. Give me discernment and strength to separate myself from anyone who is not a good influence."
FIX IT, JESUS. [SheKnows]
Kelly Rowland just got married to her manager Tim Witherspoon, in some very poorly-timed nuptials (because both Beyoncé and Solange attended, thus overshadowing the event with the #WorldMostTalkedAboutElevatorFight).
The ceremony, which took place in Costa Rica, was reportedly quick and simple, and only about 30 people attended. Congratulations to them! [Us]
Kylie Jenner posted a photo of a shirtless Jaden Smith sitting on her lap to Tumblr, just after the entire world had finally settled down over the photo of Willow Smith lounging on a bed with a shirtless Rico from Hannah Montana. How ~CoNtRoVeRsIaL~ of her? Or not. Idk. It's a teenager's weblog.
In other Kylie Jenner news, she gave a tattoo to Lionel Richie's son. KIDS THESE DAYS. [TMZ]
- Aaron Paul continues to say extremely sweet stuff about his wife (one such example: "The back of my head hurts from smiling so much." IS THAT A THING?) [HuffPo]
- Here is a photo of Justin Bieber looking how every PUA imagines himself to look. [Just Jared]
- Miley Cyrus hates Christina Aguilera because one time Xtina tweeted at her about wearing chaps (Christina Aguilera is the original chaps-wearer, if you will recall). This is my new favorite rumor. AN ASSLESS-PANTS-CONCEPT-RELATED FALLING-OUT BETWEEN TWO FORMER DISNEY STARS. [ONTD]
- Octavia Spencer is going to be in the next Divergent movie! [Variety]
- John Mayer wore a bathrobe to the airport. [Just Jared]
- Jennifer Aniston reportedly built "a $60k drive-in closet." Or, as we plebs like to call it, a "garage." [Radar]
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin hung out together on Mother's Day. [Radar]
Image via Getty.