- Snooki's boyfriend Jeff Miranda has proposed to her in Steppin' Out magazine, declaring, "If we got married we would be the best parents around. She's so loving and puts everyone else before her self. She'll be a great mother."
- Miranda says Snooki isn't expecting a proposal, but "Once she deals with the shock I think they'll say yes. I really do. In fact, I know she'll say yes." He adds, "If people could see us together they would think we're a match made in heaven. People think I'm using her for fame. But that's bullshit." [Radar]
- In response to reports that Jeff Miranda has a history of domestic violence, Snooki's ex Emilio Antonio says, "They shoulda background checked him. The ex-military people lose their minds," adding, "Now I'm scared if he's with Nicole he'll pull a 'Chris Brown.'" [Radar]
- According to the police report on Paris Hilton's drug arrest this weekend, after cops smelled marijuana near Paris' car, she asked to use a hotel bathroom. There she asked to put on lip balm and an officer says, "I saw a small bindle of what I believed to be cocaine in a clear baggie begin to fall from the purse and into my hand." Paris admitted an Albuterol and $1,300 cash were hers, but said the purse and the cocaine did not belong to her. The report continues, "said she had not seen it, but now thought it was gum." [Us]
- A source says Paris is unlikely to get a plea deal because the Las Vegas D.A. "Won't tolerate celebrities coming to Las Vegas and thinking they can get away with illegal behavior." [Radar]
- When asked why she took her mom to the Emmys instead of a man, Kim Kardashian said, "The person I wanted to bring has a job and is a little busy," then refused to name boyfriend Miles Austin in a (successful) attempt to wind up in the tabloids. [E!]
- Kathy Griffin, who also brought her mom as her date, Tweeted, "Omg, my Mom lost her s—- when she saw @kimkardashian... I had to pull her off Kim." [Us]
- Jason Sudeikis' comment on girlfriend January Jones' Emmy attire: "It's something else, isn't it?" [N.Y. Mag]
- A source claims Glee's Lea Michele was acting like a diva at the Emmys and wouldn't mingle with fans. "She was making out with her boyfriend the entire night," says an onlooker. "There were a lot of security people there for the event, obviously, but she was one of the few who had her own personal bodyguard." [ONTD]
- Farrah Fawcett's father James Fawcett died in his home last week at the age of 92. [Perez]
- In a Today show interview today, Sandra Bullock called her son Louis "a little Cajun cookie," adding, "And I didn't think it would be a boy... We don't have any boys in our family. Boy, is everyone really happy about that. So, he's like the crown prince. You know, it's nothing but girls in our family ... It was just the hierarchy that needed to be broken." [Us]
- Jesse James and Kat Von D were photographed holding hands yesterday and witnesses say they shared a "passionate kiss." [Us]
- Lindsay Lohan wore daisy dukes and thigh-high stockings while visiting her probation officer. [TMZ]
- Authorities are investigating a claim that Samantha Ronson's bulldog attacked and killed a smaller dog. [TMZ]
- Anna Nicole Smith's nannies may be called to testify in the drug conspiracy trial of Howard K. Stern and her doctors. [AP]
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is suing a trading card company for allegedly using his image illegally after he turned them down. [TMZ]
- Former Doctor Who Sylvester McCoy says he's in talks for a role in The Hobbit but, "there are two of us under consideration." [The Wrap]
- Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul says he wants Betty White to guest star. "I would love to see her on Breaking Bad high on crystal meth," he said. "That would be epic-America's sweetheart decides to do this crazy edgy role! I think it would be a good career move." [E!]
- Danielle Staub says her ex-husband's $5 million defamation suit against her should be thrown out because he has "no evidence," and his reputation can't be tarnished any further because he's already admitted to using cocaine, having "overactive sexual proclivities," and shoving a gun into the genitals of a man he thought she was sleeping with. [TMZ]
- When asked what her daughter would think of Machete, Jessica Alba said, "She won't know until she's 18. Or I don't want to know what she thinks until she's 18." [E!]
- Taylor Momsen says there's one thing about filming Gossip Girl that's better than touring with her band: "The fucking port-a-potties on a movie set, you don't deal with that! Sharing a toilet with 50 bands is pretty nasty."[ONTD]
It's okay, Paris - I too carry around purses that don't belong to me.
Um, I would be surprised if the ADA didn't offer something. It's a very very very rare case where I say to the defense attorney: "no offer, we're going straight to trial."