The latest cast of random celebrities who’ll be dancing for America on the next season of Dancing With the Stars includes an Olympic gymnast, a former Olympic ice skater, a former Bachelor, a former SNL cast member and a current member of Fifth (now Fourth) Harmony.
Following Laurie Hernandez’s predictable win last season, her Final Five Olympic teammate Simone Biles will soon have a similar unfair advantage dancing among stars who have little to no coordination. The cast also features Mr. T and the man who famously played Mango on Saturday Night Live, Chris Kattan.
The full lineup, via Variety:
- Bonner Bolton with Sharna Burgess
- Charo with Keo Motsepe
- Chris Kattan with Witney Carson
- David Ross with Lindsay Arnold
- Erika Jayne with Gleb Savchenko
- Heather Morris with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Mr. T with Kym Herjavec
- Nancy Kerrigan with Artem Chigvintsev
- Nick Viall with Peta Murgatroyd
- Normani Kordei with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Rashad Jennings with Emma Slater
- Simone Biles with Sasha Farber
Other than Biles, this lineup, even for DWTS, seems like a downgrade from last season, which featured Amber Rose and Ryan Lochte. Certainly, no one listed above will be as smooth and effortless as Rick Perry.