Shia LaBeouf was injured on the set of his recent film, American Honey during a scene where he had to put his head through a glass window. When I heard the news, I immediately grabbed a rosary and started reciting old Catholic school prayers. Luckily, Shia’s injuries aren’t too serious. A rep for the actor confirmed, “As protocol, production sought out medical attention and Shia received stitches on his hand and for a laceration on his head. He is due back on set tomorrow.”
No word on whether Shia’s famous rattail was injured or not. Actually, I’m not sure whether or not he even still has it for his role. According to IMBD, the description for American Honey is “a teenage girl with nothing to lose joins a traveling magazine sales crew, and gets caught up in a whirlwind of hard partying, law bending and young love as she criss-crosses the Midwest with a band of misfits.” Sounds like a rattail-type of movie to me. Wherever that glorious braid of life may be, I am still holding a prayer circle for it tonight.
Holly Madison’s Playboy Mansion tell-all is out so please start making arrangements for your book club to read it. In the meantime, you can catch up on all the controversy surrounding the memoir. Kendra Wilkinson has come to Hugh Hefner’s defense, saying she feels sorry for him. “Holly, you can tell, had this ulterior motive every minute being at the Mansion, and that motive was—it was clear as day—she wanted Hef’s kids, she wanted a piece of Playboy and she wanted to marry Hef for, obviously, his will, said Wilkinson. “That didn’t happen. So what do you think’s going to happen? Revenge. So we’re witnessing some revenge here.”
Bobbi Kristina Brown’s condition has sadly, gotten worse, and she has now been moved to a hospice. Her aunt, Pat Houston, said in a statement, “Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, [her] condition has continued to deteriorate. As of today, she has been moved into hospice care. We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God’s hands now.”
- NEW COUPLE ALERT! ::eyes roll around and fall out of sockets:: Chris Martin and Kylie Minogue were seen arm-in-arm on a late night stroll. [TMZ]
- Watch out world. Julianne Hough can’t stop dancing! [Page Six]
- Rick Ross has been arrested for kidnapping and assault, because he wouldn’t let someone who was working on his house leave. [Dlisted]
- Be careful with that baby, Ryan Reynolds. Your Instagram crown can be easily taken away if you piss off the wrong people. [Dlisted]
- Good news for Kelly Rutherford and her ongoing custody battle! [Gossip Girl]
- Don’t worry Gaga, the same thing happens to me when I eat pizza. [E Online]
- First Claudia Jordan gets booted from Real Housewives of Atlanta, and then she gets in a car accident. [Perez Hilton]
- Damn, Scott Storch. [TMZ]
- Fifth Harmony is modeling for Candies. [Us Weekly]
- Bam Margera from Jackass got into a gnarly fight with some Icelandic rappers. [ET Online]
Images via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.