Earlier this week, Shia LaBeouf explained the story of him chasing down a homeless man and getting arrested at the performance of Cabaret. (He was drunk and insufferable. Surprise.) In Interview Magazine's November issue he explains the rest of his odd behavior. Method acting. Well, duh.
"Alec and I butted heads hard. I was sleeping in the park . . . At the time, I was out of my mind," he revealed about preparing for the brutal, street-smart character, Treat.
"My whole goal was to intimidate the f–k out of Baldwin. That was the role. And it wasn't going to be fake. I wanted him to be scared . . . So I went about doing that for three weeks of rehearsal," he said.
Oh I get it. His meta performance art was an artful take on real life performance. Glad that's settled. [Page Six]
Nicholas Brendon, aka Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer was arrested yesterday in Boise, Idaho, where he was attending the Tree City Comic Con. Police were called to the lobby of a hotel after an altercation regarding Brendon and the hotel staff.
"Brendon "showed signs of intoxication and repeatedly refused officers commands to stay seated while officers tried to speak to witnesses," according to the statement. He was taken into custody after he repeatedly tried to walk away."
Apparently he broke a decorative dish. He has been charged with two misdemeanor counts of malicious injury to property and resisting or obstructing officers. That mug shot looks a little rough. [ People]
America Ferrera has been performing in the off-Broadway revival of Terrence McNally's Lips Together, Teeth Apart, and yesterday, her co-stars from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants went to see her.
Cute! [ ONTD]
- Stephen Collins, who admitted to multiple instances of child molestation will not be charged by authorities in New York or Los Angeles because the statute of limitations has expired as the horrible incidents happened decades ago. Fuck all of this. Faye Grant, Collins' soon-to-be ex wife, claims that he had sexually abused a child while shooting 7th Heaven (1996-2007), but no victim appears to have come forward. [THG]
- Kris Jenner is already sending Selena Gomez to a fitness bootcamp and may or may not have advised the 22-year-old to think about getting some cosmetic surgery done, since taking over as manager after Selena dropped her own mother as her manager earlier this year. [OKMag]
- Here's Mindy Kaling and Matt Damon filming a Super Bowl commercial. Looks fun. [Daily Mail]
- Tippi Hendren realized that maybe having a grown-ass lion living in her home was a dumb idea. Stars! They're just like us! [ONTD]
- Nicole Richie isn't exactly against a The Simple Life reunion. [ONTD]
- The Kardashian-West Konsortium and baby went to a pumpkin patch. North West is just the cutest. [Bossip]
- It's Sunday. Let's see some of that Country Attitude