Shia LaBeouf was arrested in Austin, Texas last night and booked on misdemeanor public intoxication. TMZ reports, “Shia was either extremely drunk or high on drugs when he ran down the street and jaywalked in front of police.” According to a witness, LaBeouf’s run down the street came after he was warned by police. The rat-tail-loving actor/artist/dancer and an unidentified woman had previously been denied entry to a bar because they were already too drunk. LaBeouf began cursing loudly. Tomorrow he’ll say it was performance art. [TMZ]
Gwyneth Paltrow is “shitting” her “paaaants!!!!!!!!!!!!” after meeting Oprah.
New court filings in the Bobbi Kristina Brown wrongful death suit accuse her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, of injecting her with a “toxic mixture” after a “violent altercation. In addition the lawsuit, filed by Brown’s estate, claims that Brown “was physically abused by the Defendant on numerous occasions.” The estate is seeking $10 million in damages from Gordon. [Radar]
- Marilyn Manson looks a lot like Inspector Gadget these days. [TMZ]
- What the hell is going on with Randy Quaid? [NYDN]
- After Taylor Swift lost her 2014 Grammy nomination, she went home and cried and ate In-N-Out. She’s very relatable. [Us Weekly]
- Cara Delevingne spoke about her struggles with depression, acknowledging that, at 15, she felt “completely suicidal.” [Refinery 29]
- The Rock dances to “Hit a Quan.” He’s really truly adorable. [Just Jared]
- Steve Jobs’ widow called up Leonardo DiCaprio and Christian Bale and begged them not to play her husband in the upcoming biopic. [Huffington Post]
Image via AP.