During a recent visit to Germany, Shia LaBeouf and girlfriend Mia Goth were seen having an intense verbal argument on the street. When locals (with cameras) intervened to separate the pair and offer LaBouf a ride to the airport, the actor was recorded saying, “I don’t want to touch a woman, I don’t want to hit a woman, but I’m being pushed.”
“I don’t want to touch you. I don’t want to be aggressive. This is the kind of shit that makes a person abusive,” he says in the video. Once separated from Goth, LaBeouf tells locals, “If I’d have stayed there, I would have killed her.”
In the car, he goes on to vape, talk about gun control, and attempt to FaceTime Megan Fox. Megan, a wise woman, does not pick up.
[Entertainment Tonight/US Weekly]
Bobby Brown has released a statement following the death of his daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown:
“Krissy was and is an angel. I am completely numb at this time. My family must find a way to live with her in spirit and honor her memory. Our loss is unimaginable. We thank everyone for the prayers for Krissy and our family as we mourn my baby girl.”
This poor family. [Billboard]
Khloe Kardashian wants you to know that she was not photoshopped for her recent
This one is for all the troll haters out there that cannot seem to give me an ounce of credit for my daily workouts! The image on the left is an unretouched photo from the actual camera on the day of the shoot. The image on the right is the retouched photo. Yes skin is smooth and shadows are removed but I still think I look good on the left image. Flaws and all 🙊❤️💋 hi hater!!! Click on it... I know you want to 😝
Okay, Khlo. [Just Jared]
- Alicia Silverstone’s brother got busted in a California pot raid. [NYDN]
- Not coming to New York: Kelly Rutherford’s custody battle. [E! News]
- Joe Jackson has suffered a stroke. [People]
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are suing the Daily Mail for publishing photos of their baby. [Gossip Cop]
- Conan O’Brien is being sued for stealing jokes off of Twitter. [Billboard]
- Was this Dirt Bag as depressing to read as it was to write?
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty and Instagram.