Welcome to your post-Thanksgiving teen gossip roundup: In an interview with InStyle U.K., perpetual teen Selena Gomez said that she just wants the leave the Justin Bieber drama in the past and settle down with a sophisticated man of taste, like Zayn Malik. “If he had asked me out on a date, I would be seen with him. Just kidding, but not kidding,” Gomez said in the thirstiest use of an interview ever.
She added that she wasn’t that fond of dating, “I hate it. It’s hard and I’m weirded out by the idea that a guy has Googled me before we meet, and that has happened.” And then lamented the affliction of perpetual youth: “I feel like I look 16 sometimes, which is a bummer because I would love to date older guys.” Sounds hard to be Selena Gomez. [Huffington Post]
Someone let Tyga and Scott Disick into the Kardashian/Jenner family photo. [Huffington Post]
At Halloween, Jared Leto had a massive party that irritated the hell out of his neighbors and “wreaked havoc” on the neighborhood. But Leto decided to atone for his actions and he—or his publicist—had Thanksgiving pies from Whole Foods delivered to the homes of the offended. “Happy Thanksgiving! From: Your Neighbor, Jared Leto” was written on each of the pies. Leto pies. [The Cut]
- Leonardo DiCaprio spent Thanksgiving with Kelly Rohrbach. [Lainey Gossip]
- Nick Cannon, Mariah Carey and children had some “Turkey Day Swag.” [E!]
- John Stamos was into “magic and theme parks” as a younger man. [Us Weekly]
- Star Wars fans are already getting tattoos of Daisy Ridley’s face. [Just Jared]
- Anne Hathaway will likely have the most irritating, yet elegant, pregnancy known to mankind. [CNN]
- Amy Schumer is very supportive of her best friend’s engagement. [E!]
- Good tweet from the New York Times:
Image via AP.