In the wake of her recent split from boyfriend of 10 months The Weeknd, Selena Gomez has done what any female inspiration would: keep her ex’s coziest jacket and go around everywhere with a huge grin on her face.
Look, she even traded in her tandem for a regular bike that matches the jacket perfectly.
This almost makes up for the fact that she seems to be taking a second look at ex Justin Bieber, who is reportedly a better person (according to a “source” who is almost definitely his friend) and wants her back.
There’s also a chance the alleged Bieber twist was manufactured by gossip tabloids so they could publish the bad headlines of their dreams (thanks, The Hollywood Gossip)
For Halloween, Joe Jonas disguised himself as a raptor and sang karaoke in Soho. So he says...
What a treat for lower Manhattan! Thanks Joe Jonas!
- Chuck Norris is suing some drug companies that make chemicals for MRI machines he claims poisoned his wife. [Daily Mail]
- Eddie Redmayne and wife Hannah Redmayne are expecting their second child. [People]
- For some reason Alex Trebek talked to The Daily Beast about his bad hash brownie experience. [Daily Beast]
- An appreciation of Jeff Goldblum. [GQ]
- 14-year-old Stranger Things star Finn Wolfhard dispelled rumors that he drank water out of a bidet in France (fancy). [Page Six]
- Apparently Lana Del Rey’s 2012 single “Cola” really was inspired by a figure much like Harvey Weinstein, and the singer has removed the track from her set list. [NYDN]