Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian broke up in October 2015, after nine years of partnership and three kids together. Now Disick is dating or at least naked sunbathing with teen Sofia Richie, and Kardashian is also dating young (his name is Younes Bendjima and he’s a 24-year-old model).
But according to People magazine and Keeping Up With the Kardashians, there is more to this story than meets the eye. Disick is pissing Kardashian off with his flagrant boozing and womanizing, but not for the reason you’d expect! (That was my alternate headline.) Get a load of this: He’s doing it out of spite.
And, wait for it, he’s doing it out of spite because he loves her.
Disick literally said this to Kourtney, in reference to his bad behavior: “What does that mean, though, at the end of the day? What do you think that really means? That means I hate you? Or does that mean that I actually love you and I do things out of spite?”
A minute after he says this, Kourtney told him, “You’re one of the smartest people I’ve met.”
Here’s the KUWTK clip of which I write. I’m feeling extremely caught up.
Taylor Swift’s new album Reputation is coming out at midnight and these are the cats she’s repurposing—I mean loving, I mean combing—into promotional material.
Does this mean Swift listened to my advice and dumped the snakes for a cat rebrand?
- Jason Bateman’s wife Amanda Anka and other women accuse hotelier André Balazs of groping. [NYT]
- The LAPD won’t pursue its investigation into Corey Feldman’s sexual abuse claims any longer, claiming the case is “out of statute.” [Page Six]
- Mel B dissolved her domestic violence restraining order against estranged husband Stephen Belafonte. [Page Six]
- Fans are disappointed that Garth Brooks lip-synced his CMA awards performance. [EW]
- Madame Tussauds’ new Taylor Swift figure in San Francisco is encircled by cats, not snakes. [Us Weekly]