After a week or so of speculation that well-coiffed sweat gland Scott Disick and stylish question mark Sofia Richie were officially boyfriend/girlfriend, a series of photos of the two canoodling on a yacht in Miami (along with the two making it “official” on their weekend Instagram stories) appear to confirm the rumor as true. I’m disgusted and annoyed, but those feelings will certainly pass in under 10 minutes.
As TMZ reported Sunday, the couple got dinner together on Saturday evening, and were presented with a dessert that read “Congratulations Scott and Sophia!”
It remains unclear what, exactly, they were being congratulated for but the misspelling of Sofia’s name suggests whatever it was isn’t exactly bound to last.
In an interview with the light of my life and prince of my heart Willie Geist, Mindy Kaling (who revealed her pregnancy in July) discussed how she’s feeling now that she’s getting closer and closer to motherhood.
After Geist remarked that she would probably be a fun mom, Kaling said:
“I’m really happy that that’s what I project but right now I just feel so anxious. But I’d like to be the fun mom. I know I’m gonna be the dorky mom. So it could be kind of fun, too. I think that would be nice.”
Kaling is due...eventually. (She’s revealed very few details.)
Some people think this is a photo of Kylie coyly revealing her baby bump. Some people do not.
- Don’t say something shady. Don’t say something shady. Don’t say something shady. [Page Six]
- This is why everyone called AJ McLean “the nice one.” (Yes I know no one called him “the nice one.”) [TMZ]
- Damn, I forgot to participate in Take Your Prince Boyfriend to Work day! [Us Weekly]
- J.Lo donated $1 million to Puerto Rico’s relief fund. [Page Six]
- I don’t mean to dampen your excitement Jeffrey, but I do not know her. [E! Online]