Baby bump detectives (everyone) are working hard on Kylie Jenner’s warped pregnancy timeline, and the puzzle is starting to look like a baby, ergo: omfg.
For your consideration:
- Exhibit A: “THE BOGUS BUMP” [emphasis TMZ] is a fuzzy video of either a bump or a mirage from January, which would considerably set back the supposed early 2018 due date which “multiple sources” reported to People in September.
- Exhibit B: “OMG Pics of Kylie Jenner’s Baby Bump Have Just Surfaced,” images of Kylie Jenner placing her hand on a bump-like form in an oversized jacket, possibly from Jordyn Woods’s birthday party in September, inferring that Kylie was “pretty far along” by this time. [Seventeen]
- Exhibit C: This garbage Kardashian-Jenner Christmas card (above) with no Kylie.
- Exhibit D: She hasn’t been on social media in a while. [Us Weekly]
Inconclusive. In the meantime, here’s the morning baby bump packet:
- Bumps. [Khloé Kardashian, more on E! News]
- Bump. [Caitlin McHugh, ET Online]
- Bump. [Catherine Giudici-Lowe, People]
- Bump, obscured. [Khloé Kardashian, The Sun]
- Bump?!?!?!? (No, this is getting ridiculous) [Kendall Jenner, The Sun]
Anna Faris officiated her podcast co-host Sim Sarna’s wedding in Uggs, which is both nice because it’s Anna Faris and liberating for anybody who’s worn heels to an outdoor wedding.
- The Royal Family is dishing out end-of-year knighthoods and honorariums (Ringo Starr, Barry Gibb, Ed Sheeran, Wiley). [NME]
- Ryan Seacrest now acting like he didn’t shit all over Mariah Carey’s NYE performance because it’s expedient and he’s on TV and he’s a nice person. This is deeply satisfying. [Fox News]
- Justin Timberlake’s recent trademarking activity suggests that he is pivoting toward nature. [NME]
- Papoose more or less screamed to the world that Remy Ma is pregnant. [Instagram]
- Ew, this is what this person is up to. [The Sun]