In the aftermath of Robin-Thicke-Touched-That-One-Lady's-Butt-Gate, Thicke and wife Paula Patton are really laying it on THICK (!!!!) about the awesome power of their epic romahnce. In today's installment, Thicke says he'd be deceased without Patton's many rock-like qualities.
"I don't know if I would still be alive in some ways if it wasn't for Paula," Thicke, 36, tells the magazine. "She's been my rock, my muse, my inspiration and I love her. The whole way."
"I've been there for his down moments and he's been there for mine," adds actress Patton, 37. "Life is full of peaks and valleys. Robin has always been a great person to remind me to celebrate now. Even when it looks like I've got a role but don't know for sure, he's like, 'Let's celebrate!'"
I'm really happy for you guys! Like, you don't have to prove it to me! You really, really don't have to prove it to me. Maybe rando-lady-butt-touching is built into your relationship somehow! Maybe it's not! I don't care! Seriously, don't even stress. Stop stressing. STOP. It's getting intense out here. [Us]
Michael Lohan "SLAMMED" Dina Lohan for doing cocaine with Lindsay, because HOW DARE SHE BORROW HIS COCAINE SATCHEL WITHOUT ASKING.
Lindsay’s mother has claimed in the past that Michael physically abused her, which he adamantly denies.
“I didn’t abuse her every day,” Michael told The Test host comedian Kirk Fox.
“She drank every day. She was abusing herself by drinking and doing cocaine. With my daughter.”
Dina was livid at Michael’s accusations, indignantly asking “Do I do cocaine?” to which he replied “Yes.”
Sssssssshhhh and go away, both of you. [Radar]
- Perez Hilton is an alarmingly garbagey human being. [HuffPo]
- Sofia Vergara fell down. [TMZ]
- Dude, Mr. Darcy will always be my forever-boyfriend. It's just never going to change. [JustJared]
- Cynthia Nixon is going to be on season 2 of Hannibal. [TVLine]
- "Lamar Odom ate sushi. IN A CRACKLIKE WAY PROBABLY." - bloidz [Us]
- Ashley Tisdale tried to steal David Caruso's car. Sorry in advance for how much this story does not live up to the teaser. [TMZ]
- Jennie Garth has a new boyfriend named "Shimbo." [E!]
- Treat yourself this weekend.
Images via Getty.