After nasty legal fights over Chyna’s alleged drug use and Rob’s alleged abusive behavior, TMZ reports the couple has agreed to joint custody (with Rob getting “a skosh more than 50%”), and monthly child support payments of $20k to Chyna.
Agreeing on that number wasn’t easy, however, as Rob originally wanted to hand over just $10k a month. After Chyna countered with $50k, they met in the middle in exchange for her dropping “her domestic violence allegations” against Rob. Wow! I hate all of this.
But however you feel about these two reality TV stars, it’s nice to know Dream’s life will be a little less chaotic. Just look at this cute baby!!!!! Look at her!!!
PSA: Busy Philipps is NOT Sarah Huckabee Sanders
In a failed attempt to drag Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to hell, Chairman of The Democratic Coalition Jon Cooper called out a photo of Sanders from her high school years. The problem? It wan’t actually a photo of Sanders from her high school years; it was a photo of Busy Philipps on the set of Freaks & Geeks.
Though Cooper’s original tweet has since been deleted, screenshots remain.
Busy was quick to express herself through tweets:
Some sad news: Busy Philipps is actually dead now. :(
Broadway darling Dear Evan Hansen won the Tony for Best Musical earlier this year, but it landed an even bigger award last night: a visit from Beyonce Knowles.
- Peggy Siegal is the Queen of New York publicity and stuff like this is one of the reasons why. [Page Six]
- “Francia told a few people in her inner circle that she was donating one of her kidneys, but no one knew who it was for” [Hollywood Life]
- Why are any of us surprised when someone who dumped (or was dumped by) their spouse stops wearing their wedding ring? [Us Weekly]
- It’s Friday, the sun is out, the java is brewed, and Whitney Port is confident. [People]
- Beth Chapman has stage II throat cancer. [Us Weekly]