There are two things in this world that Rihanna truly loves: the first is traveling around the world as part of an extended Instagram photo shoot; the second is not givin' a phuck (showing up extremely late to concerts, inadvertently getting criminals arrested in Thailand, trapping reporters on a squalid hell-plane, etc.).
And now, after showing up three hours late to her show in Puerto Rico on Tuesday, she's indefinitely postponed her Nov. 1 concert in Barbados — the place she grew up — citing "technical difficulties associated with the transport of equipment." A photo posted to her brother's Instagram indicates that RiRi will be appearing at a night club instead. Close enough? Sorry, fans? Maybe people should stop buying tickets to Rihanna concerts. [Radar, images via Instagram]
Perri "Pebbles" Reid, the former manager of TLC, is apparently LIVID over the VH1 biopic about the group. As you may have discerned through your shouts of "DAMN IT, PEBBLES!", the film did not portray her well.
She's claiming that the biopic contains "many false and defamatory statements and scenes about me" and wants the network to make serious retractions. Says Pebbles, "This unprovoked attack has been extremely upsetting to me and my family." Is anyone buying it? I don't know. [TMZ]
OoOOoO, it's time for Miley Cyrus Halloween, the spookiest of all Halloweens! In a typical "just being [Halloween] Miley" fashion, the singer went as 1999 VMAs Lil Kim. I think everyone on the Internet is putting too much emphasis on the nipple pasty and not enough emphasis on how beautiful that wig is. Also, look! You can be a white celebrity and dress up as a black celebrity without doing blackface! Quick, someone tell the rest of the world. [NY Daily News]
Here's another Halloween-edition reminder that Miley Cyrus likes sex. Did you know she is sexual, though? Did you? Here, check out these ornately-carved pumpkins; they prove it. [ONTD]
- Are you thirsting for some more Pauly D baby drama? You probably are not. But, just in case: the baby's mother will not let the professional hot tub-goer/"DJ" visit the baby unsupervised. [Bossip]
- Former Smash director/married Katherine McPhee-kisser Michael Morris "stepped out" with his now estranged wife Mary McCormack. She does not look happy. [E!]
- I think Kate Upton is just trying to get on the cover of every magazine ever for fun. Here she is covering Golf Digest. GOLF DIGEST. [ONTD]
- Jennifer Garner uses the #NoDisrespectToBenAffleck (the one that Kanye invented while e-berating Jimmy Kimmel) in conversation with her husband all the time. That's cute. [Perez Hilton]
- Just in time for Halloween, here's a video of something called "The John Mayer Hookup Guide." [PopSugar]
- Marvin Gaye's family is suing Robin Thicke again, because Thicke gave two interviews saying that he wanted to channel Marvin Gaye after denying that was the case. Robin Thicke is bad at interviews. [TMZ]
- Another twist in the Chris Brown case: a Secret Service agent overheard the alleged victim say that Brown never hit him and has agreed to testify on Brown's behalf. I'm sorry, WHAT? This feels like some kind of National Treasure Starring Nic Cage-level conspiracy. [TMZ]
- Adrien Grenier gave a speech at a college and all the dumb college kids walked out when they realized it was about environmental activism and not behind-the-scenes info about Entourage. This is why college should be abolished. [Radar]
- Lady Gaga's dog Alice died of cancer after 17 happy years, and she tweeted some sad stuff about it. There's a bit of mist that's collected in my eyes. [ABC]