- Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly seeing each other once again: "While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves," says a source. [People]
- "They're together again. They care for each other," the source says of the couple, who apparently are spending time together at one of P.Diddy's many homes. "He called to wish her happy birthday. They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual." Brown is due in court in March 5 to face charges of making criminal threats. [People]
- Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, who previously stated that he hoped his daughter would "move on" from Brown, now says he supports her decision. "I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her. I hope to see her soon. I talked to her after her birthday, and she told me she's OK." [US Weekly]
- A friend of Rihanna's claims ""She's not listening to anyone," and Brown has been seen jet skiing, smiling and (ugh) "flexing his arm muscles." [US Weekly]
- Bow Wow wants the public to be a little kinder to Brown: "I just want people to know that as entertainers, our job is to entertain. We're not perfect. We put our pants on the same way everybody else puts their pants on. I always like to put myself in people's shoes. I understand probably what he's going through by the whole world knowing what happened."[DailyExpress]
- Gwyneth's GOOP is being back by the Arnell Group, an advertising agency that has represented Chrysler and DKNY in the past. "I don't want to be the next Martha Stewart, I just want to share advice," Paltrow says, "Goop has 150,000 subscribers now."[PageSix]
- A waiter hired to work at a recent party thrown by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was asked to sign a 20 page confidentiality agreement. Apparently "don't talk about this agreement" wasn't in said 20 pages. [E!]
- Guy Richie reportedly refers to ex-wife Madonna as "It." "Guy will say, 'Oh, It's in a bad mood today,''" says a source, "Even towards the end of their marriage, he would call her It. He told people, 'We can't make It angry.' There is absolutely no love lost between them." [PageSix]
- Are Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson trying to start a family together? A "friend" says yes: ""Kate is over the moon and really wants to start a family with Owen now she feels that he has finally grown up.The fact that he is ready to make that commitment to her has given her faith in the relationship.Kate's family are all really behind the relationship as well after seeing how Owen has turned it around. Everyone is now confident the relationship will work out long-term and they will be together forever."[TheSun]
- Keira Knightley admits that she's not as perfect as she appears on screen: "I do not have good skin," Knightley says, "In fact, I've got really awful skin! I go to a really good dermatologist. And what you see on the screen is about four hours of make-up."[ShowbizSpy]
- Blake Lively has only kissed three boys in her life: "How can that be? I don't know," Lively says, "I didn't get around too much. Like I said, I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 17. I grew up in a Southern Baptist family. It was more my grandparents. My mother is a Christian but it was just like she…It wasn't like they went to church all the time and were really strict but, you know, my mom was very much a good girl and I was raised in a way I didn't….Not that it would be bad to have a boyfriend. I was really shy at school, too. With boys, I mean, I was really outgoing but there were boys that I would find out later had a crush on me but I was too shy to them. Whatever. I was just being shy."[ONTD]
- Paris Hilton, meanwhile, says she only has about five close friends: "Honestly, I only have about five really close friends. My sister Nicky is one of them, although she is different from me. She's shy and prefers to stay behind the scenes. When I was a teenager people abused my trust, it really hurt my feelings. But now it's happened so much I've learned who to trust and who not to. From different experiences you start to learn what kind of people you want in your life."[ShowbizSpy]
- Britney Spears is just days away from kicking off her world tour: "She looks great, she's working out three or four hours a day," says a source. "Everybody's pulling for her after all she's been through." [People]
- Emma Watson has been accepted into Yale. No word yet on if she'll major in Potions, Transfiguration, or Defense Against The Dark Arts. [JustJared]
- Eddie Murphy has signed on to play Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic about the late comedian.[DailyExpress]
- Lily Allen isn't sure how long this music thing is going to last: "I couldn't tell you if I'm going to make another record, because I don't know if I'm going to enjoy this in six months' time. I'm a 'live the day' person. I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow. I certainly don't think about a week from now or a month from now. As far as the future goes, there's only a vague plan of getting married and having kid. I am not actively hunting for a husband. Much."[ShowbizSpy]
- Conan O'Brien left a gift behind for Jimmy Fallon: a three-foot-long plastic pickle. "The Letterman people sent this pickle to my office in 1993," Conan wrote, "Now I'm passing it on to you. Whenever you leave, which won't be for a long time, make sure you pass it on to the next sap."[NYTimes]
- "I was just talking the other day about how strange the Britney Spears songwriting approach is.
Because it's all about, ‘I'm going out tonight, but nobody look at me.' I've never met her and I'm not coming down on her, but all of the songs are sort of like, ‘I'm getting all my girls together, we're gonna go out' and ‘I've got holes cut out for bleep, I got flashlights on me.' And then it's like, ‘Why's everybody looking at me? Everybody's looking at me' because oh, did you hear verse two, Britney?"- John Mayer [TheSun]
- Blake Incarcerated-No-More is apparently fleeing the UK to escape the "destructive influence" of Amy Winehouse: "He's turned a corner since he last saw Amy," says a source, "His mum Georgette plans to sell up and get Blake to another country. They don't want to squander all the hard work."[TheSun]
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly hoping to hook up with Bryan Adams for her next record. Their first collaboration will be "Everything I Do, I Do It To Get Away From Dina And My Insane Blogging Father." [DailyExpress]
Scar It O' Scare-a
I am all for staying together IF he is getting help and is regretful which it doesn't sound like either is happening. I think change can happen but you have to work on it.
I wish her the best and I hope she stays safe.