Getting married, but secretly. Then throwing a huge party, sometime later.
Ricky Martin and artist Jwan Yosef did the first part already. The singer and Assassination of Giani Versace star told E! News on Wednesday, “I’m a husband, but we’re doing a heavy party in a couple of months, I’ll let you know.”
Martin told E! that the guests to his and Yosef’s party should expect to party for three days. “It’s a typical three-day party,” said Martin. He makes the idea of attending a wedding sound so unexpectedly good.
I’m not mad, just didn’t know socks could cost $1,340.
Wearing socks with sandals is still gross though, especially if you can afford to transition your footwear across seasons in a timely manner.
They don’t even look warm.
Okay, yes, I am mad.
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel may have split, but they still have a “great relationship”…according to Josh. [E!]
- Remember when our president had “dad moves” that weren’t, like, just nepotism? [E!]
- “I was like, ‘Babe, you cannot wear those shorts.’” [RS]
- Michael J. Fox will be joining the cast of ABC’s Designated Survivor. [Deadline]
- Apple has ordered its fourth straight-to-series show, See, a “world-building epic.” [THR]
- Please tell me someone else also didn’t know that Matthew McConaughey’s brother refers to himself as “Rooster.” [Us Weekly]
- Pitbull’s new restaurant looks confusing…but fun! [Miami]