Paris Hilton got a huge hunk of ice, the kind that gets one engaged, while ski-vacationing with her partner Chris Zylka in Aspen.
Hilton told people on Tuesday that Zylka proposed to her during New Year’s weekend by offering her a 22-carat diamond ring worth $2 million (not quite as expensive as a wintry mountain, but still rather extravagant).
“I am so excited to be engaged to the love of my life and my best friend,” Hilton told People. “I have never felt so happy, safe and loved. He is perfect for me in every way and showed me that fairytales really do exist!”
In other words:
Zylka, known for starring in HBO’s The Leftovers, told People, “Paris is the most beautiful and incredible woman both inside and out. I feel like the luckiest man in the world to be marrying my dream girl. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.”
“That’s hot.” —engagement ring box.
I love how Jennifer Garner clearly felt such an urgent yet indescribable need to post this picture on the occasion of the new year that she didn’t give a shit how labyrinthine her hashtag-justification would wind up being.
A simple “Happy New Beard!” (even a belated “Hairy Christmas”?) would have sufficed.
- The Real Housewives of New York City star Luann de Lesseps pleads not guilty to charges stemming from Palm Beach mayhem. [E!]
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle flew economy class to the south of France, sat by the bathrooms (royally). [Perez Hilton]
- Khloe Kardashian is six months pregnant. [E!]
- Nicole Kidman: “[I wish] that people were focused on more important things than that sort of clapping.” (As in her own odd, over-extended clapping.) [Vulture]
- Demi Moore has settled with the family of the man who drowned in her pool. [TMZ]
- WTF, Dave Chappelle. [Deadline]