For obvious reasons, Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe’s children aren’t interested in watching the masterpiece Cruel Intentions. “They don’t have any interest in seeing me in movies. It’s weird for them,” Witherspoon told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live! “They’re like, ‘This is so weird!’ And especially seeing me and their dad having sex. It’s so weird. Not interested.”
Yes, generally children aren’t particularly fond of acknowledging that their parents had sex, let alone Cruel Intentions-kind-of-sex. Witherspoon told Cohen that she might take her children to the musical version of Cruel Intentions currently playing in Los Angeles. That still seems a little bit weird (to use Witherspoon’s word), but at least the kids will be able to experience the sheer wonder of Cruel Intentions.
Later in the interview, Witherspoon talked about Ben Affleck’s penis in Gone Girl. [Us Weekly]
Hilary Duff shared a teaser of her new music video and single Sparks. It looks very much like a Hilary Duff music video.
- WNBA players Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson had a nice wedding. [People]
- A shirtless Chris Hemsworth, and other things, in the latest trailer for Vacation. [Us Weekly]
- During a Reddit AMA, Mila Kunis joked(?) that she was a “proud stay-at-home mom.” [Us Weekly]
- Someone stole over $200,000 of couture from Demi Moore’s storage unit. Stars, they’re nothing like us! [Page Six]
- Here’s Khloe Kardashian wearing a waist trainer while working out. This seems wildly uncomfortable. [Too Fab]
- Bobby Brown and Pat Houston were appointed co-guardians of Bobbi Kristina Brown. [People]
- Chad Michael Murray is really excited about being a dad. I’m more excited that Agent Carter was renewed. [Just Jared]
- Victoria Beckham says that, despite rumors, she’s a wonderful hotel guest [E!]
Image via Getty.