Rebel Wilson is Cosmopolitan U.K.’s Ultimate Woman of the Year, as well as the magazine’s January covergirl — and does any of that really require explanation? This sassy woman is aces, and her take-no-shit attitude shines through her interview.
For instance, she’s simply not interested in competing with Hollywood’s cookie-cutter beauties. From Huffington Post:
“I wouldn’t ever want to compete with what I call ‘the glamours’—the really gorgeous people. I’m about the brain, the heart and what’s on the inside. I feel really lucky to be the body type I am,” [Wilson told Cosmopolitan].
She does, however, enjoy the company of “glamour” Jennifer Lawrence. Apparently the two go on barbecue dates — does that fuel your FOMO like it does mine?
Bless your heart, Kim Kardashian West. And bless you, too, for being transparent about how arduous pregnancy can be.
According to E! News:
“North West’s mama has been extremely candid lately about the complications she’s faced during her second pregnancy with her son. ‘Every medical issue that you could possibly have I feel like I get and I worry so much about it,’ Kim exclusively told E! News.
She continued, ‘This pregnancy I have a little bit more anxiety just because I know what’s to come and it’s really inevitable some of the issues I’m going to have. You know I have a high-risk delivery and all of that gives me such anxiety.’”
Oof. Send some healthy, positive vibes to Beverly Hills.
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo didn’t bone...because they didn’t actually date? [TMZ]
- Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer are not cool, and Alex admits that he’s partially responsible for the bad blood. [Us Weekly]
- Coco Austin delivered a gorgeous little girl on Saturday, but now her “nipples feel like they are gonna fall off.” [Page Six]
- Hayden Panettiere “is enjoying being home” after concluding her stint in rehab for postpartum depression. [Us Weekly]
- Amy Schumer is very interested in having anal sex with Bradley Cooper. [E! News]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Image via Getty. Embedded Image via Instagram.