Rebel Wilson was photographed in the nyeeeeuuuuuddddd for the cover of Glamour and all of her famous friends said awesome things about it. I love everyone today.
"You're perfect," Brand admired his fellow Brit on Twitter, while Bridesmaids producer Apatow tweeted, "You are always on the cover...of my heart."
"CONGRATS!!! Soooo happy for you. xoxo," tweeted Ken Jeong, and an impressed Hayley Williams from Paramore gushed, "geez. soooo gorgeous!!"
Uuuuuuugh Russelllllllllll that's so cute I can't taaaaaaaake iiiiiiiiit. Brag time: Here is a video of Russell Brand talking about my boobs, in case you were curious what that's like. (I RECOMMEND IT.) [E!]
I know Brad Pitt talking about a sandwich isn't exactly "news," but I hope you enjoy this quote as much as I did.
“I just crushed a cheesesteak next door,” Brad told the crowd. “It really is the perfect sandwich.”
“I thank you guys for coming,” he added. “I’m really excited to be showing you this because our film opens up in Philly. Spoiler alert: It doesn’t go well!”
It's so cute when celebrities say things like normals! [JustJared]
Carey Mulligan is supposedly the "frontrunner" to play Hillary Clinton in an upcoming biopic. I don't know how Hillzy she is, but I do love her. I have to say.
The drama will focus on the early career of the former senator as a lawyer working on a committee dealing with President Richard Nixon’s impeachment and her relationship with future husband and President Bill.
Carey, 28, is said now to be ahead of Scarlett Johansson, Emma Stone and Jessica Chastain for the part.
No word yet on who will play Bill. Suggest the fuck out of it in the comments! [Express]
- Roger Ebert is receiving a posthumous award from the Sundance Institute. [Deadline]
- A lot of people thought this was Ryan Gosling wandering around Detroit, but it was actually a guy named Doug. Young Dougules. [E!]
- Prince Philip is hospitalized but in "good spirits." [Us]
- Hey, let's all speculate invasively about the minutiae of Paris Jackson's emotional life. [DailyMail]
- Katy Perry and Adam Levine were in a building together. [E!]
- BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH DOING BRITISH STUFF. [E!]
- Here's what Daft Punk looks like maybe. Spoiler alert: Two guys with hair who wear t-shirts sometimes!!!!!!!!!!! [News.au]
- Now Amanda Bynes thinks Drake is "ugly," apparently.
"Drake has the ugliest smile, ugly gums uneven teeth ugly eyes," she said. She later deleted the tweet.
- I mean...k. [Sleeps for 14 years.] [E!]
- Liz Hurley won't stop "flirting" on Twitter. [Express]
- Too many feelz for dancing today! FEEEEEEEEELZ.
Images via Getty.