Today's best comments will perk you up.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Fake Doctor Arrested For Giving Breast Exams In Bars:
General rule: if your alias wouldn't fool Moe on The Simpsons, you may wish to reconsider it.
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to Fake Doctor Arrested For Giving Breast Exams In Bars:
Well, this is just terrible. This person gives all the doctors that give out breast exams in night clubs a bad name.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to DWTS To Change Voting System In Wake Of Bristol Win:
I don't see what the problem is. It's just a bunch of real Americans showing the will of the people by fighting against elitist dancers and their fancy "rhythm" and mastery of dance steps.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Sarah Palin Thinks She Could Beat Obama, Pretends To Be A Regular Gal:
And she keeps in touch with The People: "I just tweet; that's just the way I roll."
Later, Ms. Palin discussed her American flag lapel "bling" and how she was "getting jiggy" with regular, working class Americans.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Behemoth NJ Mansion Could Be Oprah's New House:
She wants the Frick—-house
It's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out
It's the Frick—-house
The house is stacked and that's a fact,
Ain't holding nothing back.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Is Marriage Irrelevant?:
Mahwidge...is incweasingwy iwwewevant in today's contempowawy society.
What a cwying shame.
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />