Today's best comments have so much to offer: Bush zingers! Flying while fat solutions! Marriage counseling!
• Best Comment Of The Day, in response to Bush's Mother Made Him Look At Her Miscarried Fetus:
If only she had shown him a fully embalmed dead soldier.
• Best Comment Of The Day, in response to Southwest Gave Me The Kevin Smith Treatment :
When I fly while fat, I always request my extra seat be on Maura Kelly's lap.
If she's not available, any Marie Claire editor will suffice, but I really won't be very happy about it.
• Best Comment Of The Day, in response to Southwest Gave Me The Kevin Smith Treatment
Good thing the 815'ers didn't fly Southwest. Hurley would have been bumped and then Jack would have been in charge of the Island forever. And no one wants that.
• Best Comment Of The Day, in response to You Can't Miss Russell Brand & Katy Perry's Giant Wedding Rings:
I agree Dodai, the rings are very pretty. Their size and heft will also make for excellent throwing during the inevitable, "I am so done with you and your bullshit" moment.
• Special Mention Jpeg Of The Day: Here!
Congrats to all!
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />