Today's best comments are holier than thou.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Lady Gaga's New Album "Will Change The World":
I suspect it was the accompanying dance moves that really upset George Michael. After all, we all know that guilty feet have got no rhythm.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to World's Tallest Dog Meets World's Smallest Dog:
They should mate and thereby create the most medium sized dog ever.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to IHOP Sues International House Of Prayer:
For thine is the rooty the tooty and the fresh and the fruity, for ever and ever.
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to IHOP Sues International House Of Prayer:
This does not bode well for my new church group, TGI Fundamentalism.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Queen Elizabeth Feigns Interest In Pope's Vacation Photos:
"... and right here, Queen, you can see the passage in the Bible which saith 'For the hats on the heads of the women shall not bear the abominations of dead things, such as birds or squirrels/ and shall not offend the eye in Easter egg colors, which dishonors Christ's sacrifice upon the cross.' See? It's right here in Milliners 3:14."
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to World's Worst DA Sexted Abuse Victim:
"Are you the kind of girl that likes secret contact with an older married elected DA?"
Other kinds of girls who get inappropriately sexted:
Are you the kind of girl that likes covert sexual congress with a middle-aged divorced mall easter bunny?
Are you the kind of girl that likes public handjobs with a seminary-fresh single youth pastor?
Are you the kind of girl that likes furtive virtual escapades with a
teenage virgin Level 80 Paladin?
You got the looks, baby, but we got the eggs, L337 5KIlL2, and Christ. Awwwww yeaaaahhhh.
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />