Today's best comments are very meaty.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Lady Gaga Is Naked & Covered In Terry Richardson's High-Concept Meat:
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to A Gown Worthy Of Calling In The Cavalry:
Is this part of the new wedding line from David's Bridle?
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Crazy Town Hall Lady Wants To Win Barney Frank's Seat, Colonize Mars:
I dispute her statement that only human beings make discoveries. Things my cats have discovered in the past week alone:
- Yes, you can get the closet door open from the outside. Not the inside, though. As a result, if you open the closet door and then go delving about inside, don't be too surprised if it ends up shut by an absent-minded human.
- The male human may give you catnip if he feels bad about leaving you stuck in the closet for several hours.
- The female human is a hardass.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Why The Craigslist Sex Crackdown Won't Chage Much:
I stopped using Craigslist to buy sex and tried out Amazon but, unless you have that Amazon Prime, the shipping times are just unbearable.
And that's without mentioning their extremely inefficient packaging methods. I ordered just a little sex and the box it came in was GIGANTIC and filled mostly with styrofoam peanuts.
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Plus, we've set up a #trollpatrol page where you can report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />