We work out all of our issues in today's best comments.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Kate Middleton's Princess Counseling Is Creepy:
Counselor: So, Kate, how are you feeling about everything?
Counselor: WRONG! The first rule of Princess Club is that you do not talk about Princess Club.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Science Says Dogs Are Smarter Than Cats:
When my dog looks at me intently, she's thinking: "He's putting on his shoes, which indicates he's going out and will no doubt take me for a walk, followed by a treat, so I should wag my tale to show my agreement."
When my cat looks at me intently, he's thinking: "Please collapse and die so I can eat you."
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Christmas Eve Has Come Early: Clive Owen In A Velvet Jacket:
I so wanna go all TSA on that.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Pope Says Condoms Okay For Women Too:
Wow. Even a broken religion is right twice a millennium.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Buffy Without Joss Whedon Is A Stab In The Heart:
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />