As Tim Gunn would say, today's best comments make it work.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Germans Gussy Up Their Cows:
Udderly delightful! That cow's milking it for all she's worth.
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to Germans Gussy Up Their Cows:
"Whatever..." says the horse in the Batman suit.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Citibank HR Tells Ladies How To Succeed At Work:
Reading through this list all I could think was: Women are notoriously polite. Men are pirates.
How aaaaarrrbitrary these rules are, Dr. Frankel.
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to Citibank HR Tells Ladies How To Succeed At Work:
"Women groom in public".
I shaved my legs ONCE during a meeting. Get over it, menz.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Is A Law Degree A Dating Liability?:
This would make a GREAT romcom! Successful lady lawyer meets successful man lawyer and she pretends she's not a lawyer! Madcap hilarious hi-jinks occur! He finds out she's a lawyer and gets disappointed, but he already looooves her! So he proposes! Then she quits her job and has babies and they live happily ever after!
WITH FREE SHOES!
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use the #trollpatrol page to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />