Today's best comments have a great ring to them.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Ridiculous Diamond Breaks Record For Being Ridiculous:
Overheard In London:
"William, is there some reason I'm wearing a hand me down on my finger when this was available?"
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to 10-Shot Cut Of Espresso Is "Pure Thunder":
Day 12: Still no sleep. Pulse now down to 250 bpm. Tried to count threads on carpet but had to stop when floor started to talk to me with voice of Sir Ian McKellen. Bats now trying to eat my face. Go away, bats. Go awaaaay!
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Blame Disney For Our Royal Wedding Excitement:
Our excitement about Disney is Mad King Ludwig of Bavaria's fault.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Mom Stops Wedding By Accusing Daughter Of Terrorism:
This was a rough way to find out that I have a 33 year old sister.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to DWTS Audience Boos Bristol:
Can't Brandy get a bunch of Alaskans to write her in next time?
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />