All right everyone, quit talking and put away your phones—class is about to begin. After Iggy Azalea kinda sorta blamed her for making “Pretty Girls” a Grade A flop, Britney Spears took to Twitter and gave her followers/the world a shade lesson. She (or her assistant) wrote:
Can’t wait to get back to Vegas. So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to... #YouWantAPieceOfMe
The tweet is verrrryyy likely a reference to Azalea’s canceled tour, and is particularly delicious because of that “Pretty Girls” av.
Azalea has not yet responded, but she did mention this shortly before Spears gave her lesson:
It’s been 30 minutes since Charlize Theron threw Sean Penn out of the war rig somewhere along the Fury Road, but he’s already found his rebound. Maybe. Last week he celebrated Minka Kelly’s 35th birthday at The French Laundry “along with 3 other people.”
They were by no means hush hush ... people at other tables heard Sean tell the other 3 he and Minka met at a Haiti charity event.
Convincing her friends to come to dinner probably went something like this:
Kanye will NOT let Kim pose nude while she’s pregnant with their son. But not for the reasons you might think. Or maybe for the exact reasons you might think? A source told The Hollywood Life:
Kanye doesn’t think it’s a great idea. Not because he’s against Kim showing off her body, he loves her celebrating her beauty, it’s more because he feels that sort of photoshoot has been done time and time again.
I’m really looking forward to his creative direction once Kim starts flaunting her bump.
- Evangeline Lilly “debuted” her baby bump at the Ant-Man premiere. [E! Online]
- Orlando Bloom loves being photographed kissing women, but I prefer it when he’s photographed sitting beside them on a curb. [E! Online]
- Shia wouldn’t stop screaming “AMERICA!!!” at Mount Rushmore. [TMZ]
- Paris Hilton is suing the people who made her think she was dying. [TMZ]
- “Booooo!” - me to Blac Chyna and Kylie Jenner’s feud. [THL]
- I think this means Mariah Carey’s lyrics will take your IQ to infinityyyYyYyyYYYyYYYYYyYyYYyyy? [ONTD]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty/Screengrab/Giphy