Poor Prince Harry. I had already completely forgotten about when Prince Harry showed his prince hairy that one time, and if he just hadn't mentioned it to this reporter whilst answering questions about his baby-nephew-or-niece-to-be, I would probably have never thought about it again. But, ALAS. Prince hairy. Anyhooz, it's actually a pretty darling interview about le bump royale.
"Obviously I'm thrilled for both of them. It's about time!" Harry says of Prince William and Kate's pregnancy. "I can't wait to be an uncle."
Though the officer known as Capt. Harry Wales has been serving with the British Army Air Corps in Afghanistan since September, Harry says he has been in contact with his brother and sister-in-law. "I spoke to my brother and her, and they're both very well and both very happy obviously," he says. "I think it's very unfair that they were forced to publicize it when they were, but that's just the media for you."
...Speaking to his nude photo scandal, Harry says, "I probably let myself down. I let my family down, I let other people down."
BUT MAINLY U LET UR PANTS DOWN AMIRITE. Self-high-fi...oh, nevermind. I'm sorry all of that happened to you. [E!]
Joe Jonas allegedly told some fans to "get out of here," which is against the law because he is their property.
The Jonas Brothers musician and his girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler were standing outside Sauce restaurant in New York on Saturday (19.01.13) when he was reportedly unhappy to be approached by fans and refused to take a photograph with them.
College student Andy Hertfeld told RadarOnline: ''After we approached him, he shook his head no.
''It was late, which we understood, but my friend asked for a picture anyway. That's when Joe flipped out on us he said, 'We do so much for you. We do everything and you want a picture? Get out of here.' My friend was in tears.''
Jonas was sentenced to 1 million years in Famous Jail. [ContactMusic]
If you haven't yet seen the Most Important Gif in America, I'll wait. Also too, this happened:
The newly inaugurated Commander-in-Chief joked about his wife's chic new hairstyle at a reception with supporters on Sunday, Jan. 20, one day before his public oath of office. "First of all, I love Michelle Obama," he began. "And to address the most significant event of this weekend, I love her bangs."
"She looks good. She always looks good," the POTUS added amid laughs from the crowd.
Can we get started on legalizing woman-gif marriage already? DON'T TELL ME I THREW MY VOTE AWAY, LIBERALS. [Us]
I don't really follow these Teen Mom people and their ways, but even I can tell that this is the biggest no-duh story ever. Apparently Jenelle Evans has called a "time out" on her recent marriage to Courtland Rogers:
As previously reported, Courtland Rogers left his pregnant wife home asleep on Sunday evening and hit up a bar with his buddies, and he tells Radar that his bad behavior has caused Jenelle to call a time out on their marriage of just six weeks.
"I f**ked up," Courtland admits. "I got drunk as f**k and I went out and I left my beautiful pregnant wife at home."
..."Jenelle said I need to straighten out and not drink and not go out and not do dumb stuff anymore," he says. "She said she doesn't want to be with someone who is messing up all the time."
I mean...good luck? I guess? I hope you two crazy kids make it work? Question mark? [Radar]
- Oooooooooooooo! Jennie Garth has a new boooooooyfraaaaaaane!!!!!!! [Us]
- Madonna has settled her lawsuit with the estate of Marlon Brando (over her use of his image in "Vogue"). [ONTD]
- These Russians are being such dicks about Keira Knightley (she is "too bony" to play Anna Karenina, they say) that I'm having a hard time not pointing out that their newspaper is called Trud. (WHICH IS LIKE TURD, YOU GUYS.) [News.au]
- Helen Mirren always looks amazing, even when she's dressed like my girlchoir's holiday concert dress rehearsal circa 1997. [JustJared]
- Here is another photograph of Danielynn Birkhead, who continues to be related to Anna Nicole Smith. [Radar]
- Christian Bale took blind Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng to Disneyland, where they enjoyed Dippin' Dots probably because who wouldn't. [ContactMusic]
- You guys are all fired for not telling me about this show where Dominic Monaghan trots around the world and hangs out with bugs. [HuffPo]
- Justin Bieber's mom wants him to go to rehab, says totally reliable tabloid report. "Meanwhile, Bieber is only interested in dating models." [ShowbizSpy]
- Selena Gomez partied herself disheveled with a new guy. [NYP]
- Here is Ne-Yo wearing creative pants. [Bossip]
- Owl always love you. [Cheez]