On the bright side, Trump barely tweeted today!
- Fox News forgot daddy’s name.
- New York Attorney General-elect Letitia James has vowed to investigate Trump and his family. [NBC News]
- Congresswoman-elect Ayanna Pressley asked a room full of big money Democratic donors if they’re “simply content with making history, or if want to commit ourselves to working together to make a lasting, transformative change.” Get ‘em. [Buzzfeed News]
- “Dirty deeds.”
- Speaking of Trump and dirty deeds, the Trump administration is looking into deporting Vietnamese immigrants who came to the United States before diplomatic ties were established between the U.S. and Vietnam in 1995. [The Atlantic]
- It looks like British Prime Minister Theresa May escaped a vote of no confidence [Guardian]
- The Department of Justice is asking the Supreme Court if they can lift the injunction on the asylum ban pretty please with sugar on top. [CNN]
- ProPublica reports that a person making $20,000 a year is more likely to be audited than someone making “twenty times as much.” [ProPublica]
- Here’s a case where the headline says it all: “Customs And Border Protection Paid A Firm $13.6 Million To Hire Recruits. It Hired 2.” [NPR]
- New York City Amazon warehouse employees are trying to unionize. [Bloomberg]
- Oh, also this shit is vile. [Business Insider]
- Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam says he is considering granting clemency to Cyntoia Brown, who was 16-years-old in 2004 when she was sentenced to life in prison for killing a man who had solicited her for sex. Brown has always maintained that she was doing survival sex work and acting in self-defense. [Rolling Stone]
- Ann Coulter described the future libs want on Fox News last night:
This has been Barf Bag.