Pint-sized FAO Schwartz mascot Suri Cruise broke her arm, a rep for Katie Holmes has confirmed to People without stating the cause of the injury.
"Suri did break her arm, but she is okay," the rep said.
Some theories: Trying to lift a giant teddy bear made of diamonds. Attempting to put on a tiny Givenchy gown made of Brillo, teflon and metal beams. Getting her arm caught in the mechanism of the Chocolate Golden Egg Sorting Room in Willy Wonka's workshop. Wanting to emulate Mariah Carey's blingy-arm-cast-as-fashion-statement. Others?
But seriously, get well, Suri! [People]
- Sean Kingston settled his gang rape lawsuit. [TMZ]
- Yoncy tapped a lucky TMZ cameraman to cameo in her new music video. [TMZ]
- Dude, Dave Chappelle did not "throw a hissy fit" and "storm" off the stage. He calmly left the stage. Let's just stop with that irresponsible bullshit. [TMZ]
- Demi Lovato and Naya Rivera took a selfie on the set of Ryan Murphy's Deliciously Diverse Adolescent Acapella Programme. [People]
- Bill Murray as Liberace on the Late Show! [NYDN]
- New Miley photoshoot zzzzz. [NYDN]
- James Van Der Beek's wife is pregnant with their third Van Der Feetus. [People]
- Hours after Lamar Odom's DUI arrest, Khloe Kardashian tweeted: "Smile and no one will notice." Except now they will, since she tweeted it. [Us Weekly]
- In '97, Odom was jailed for soliciting a prostitute. [Radar Online]
- You can't paddle a gondola around Venice without a license, even when you are George Clooney. [Page Six]
- Kate Middleton went back to "work" post-baby. [Us Weekly]
- Holy sideboob, Paula Patton. No wonder the caption is "Sexy Family Photo." I haven't seen one this arousing since the Breslaw family Sears portraits in 1992. My Hebrew eye exam T-shirt still makes people damp. [Us Weekly]
- Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman are pregnant and proud of it. [Us Weekly]
- Harry Styles is anti-twerk: “I think it’s quite inappropriate. Especially for the age groups it’s aimed at. I think it’s, you know, promoting promiscuity." When can we have the Guys and Dolls reboot where Styles, a steadfast anti-twerking missionary, falls for smooth twerkin' lady Skyrus Mileyston? (Ughhhh sorry I hate myself) [Gossip Cop]
- I can't with this Cory Monteith trailer. [Gossip Cop]