More money for Taylor Swift? In this economy? Undoubtedly, yes.
In what police are calling an attempt at impressing and possibly proposing marriage to Swift, a Connecticut man allegedly robbed a bank on Tuesday, drove to Rhode Island, and threw some of the stolen money over the fence of one of the pop star’s properties.
The Associated Press reported on Wednesday that Bruce Rowley, of Derby, Connecticut has been charged with robbing the Ansonia bank on April 4. On his way back to Connectict, Rowley was arrested, at which point he allegedly admitted to his harebrained seduction tactic.
At his arraignment on Friday, Rowley was being held on a $100,000 bond.
It may not be what’s most pathetic and unhinged about all this, and he may not be the perfect vehicle, but goddamnit this is not a terrible question.
Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian is reportedly having early contractions, and every entertainment site on Earth is flooded with this story.
- Honestly it’s just a relief to see a 26-year-old woman characterized as “wise” in a news article. This is a story about Emily Ratajkowski and engagement paperclips. [THR]
- The saga of T.J. Miller’s arrest continues. [Page Six]
- Mark Ruffalo still just happy to be Mark Ruffalo. [THR]
- Mariah opens up about being diagnosed with bipolar disorder 17 years ago. [People]
- The Rock is still talking about running for President of these United States. Guys, I think this is actually going to be a thing? He’s saying shit like “I think right now I am just learning as much as I can. I respect our political process.” No human person says this without some very powerful aspirations. [Daily Mail]