The news surrounding Bobbi Kristina Brown seems to get worse and worse. TMZ is reporting that "there is an active criminal investigation underway in Georgia." The focus of the investigation is Brown's partner, Nick Gordon. Sources tell TMZ that injuries on Brown's body "have piqued [law enforcement's] interest." The friend who discovered Brown in the bathtub, Max Lomas, is reportedly claiming that Gordon "cleaned up the home and removed blood stains." Other outlets have been reporting that Gordon has not returned to the hospital since the first day of Brown's hospitalization. [TMZ]
Rosie O'Donnell announced that she will leave The View, again. On the heels of that announcement, O'Donnell also confirmed that she had separated from her wife of two years, Michelle Rounds. "I can confirm that Rosie and her wife, Michelle, split in November," a representative for O'Donnell told the Daily News. "Rosie has teens and an infant at home that need her attention. This has been a very stressful situation." [NY Daily News]
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
Orange is the New Black's Lea DeLaria is engaged to girlfriend Chelsea Fairless. DeLaria announced the couple's engagement on Facebook in what might be the least obnoxious Facebook wedding announcement ever. "Despite their concerns about the patriarchal confines of marriage, actor / singer Lea DeLaria & editrix Chelsea Fairless of Brooklyn, New York are pleased to announce their engagement," she wrote. "No date has been set for the impending nuptials but it's safe to say that it will be the event of the season, or a total shit show." And yes, that's the photo she used. [US Weekly]
- Jennifer Lopez is maybe, kinda back together with ex Caspar Smart. [NY Daily News]
- Kerry Washington wore red to the NAACP Awards last night. But Angela Bassett wore a dress woven by the gods of Olympus and looked amazing. [Daily Mail]
- Here's a Fifty Shades of Grey cake of Jamie Dornan that you'll see in your nightmares. [People]
- Katie Holmes ditched Busy Phillips the minute she married Tom Cruise. Bad move Holmes, Busy seems way more interesting than Tom and his fanatic friends. [Us Weekly]
- Nude photographs...internet...break....Kim Kardashian. [Us Weekly]
- Selfies...hair cut...Kim Kardashian...again. [People]
- Damon Wayans Jr., is leaving New Girl. [Vulture]
Images via Getty and Facebook.