- Though Heidi Montag denies that she's ever made a sex tape, Playboy playmate Karissa Shannon says Spencer Pratt stole her video camera and, "there is a sex tape of me and Heidi."
- "Me and Heidi were hanging out at her house in Malibu and he came over to pick up some stuff and he 'accidentally' took my camera," says Karissa. "I just wish I'd done it [the sex tape] with Lindsay Lohan. At least it wouldn't be on the market right now!" [Radar]
- A source says the people who led Lindsay on her downward spiral, "Have been calling Lindsay non-stop ... and she's been talking to them. It's scary ... they could take her off the right path." [TMZ]
- Hear ye, hear ye: Lindsay's legs are tan. [Us]
- Leonardo DiCaprio has been granted a temporary restraining order against a woman who "maintains a delusional belief that she is my wife and carrying [his] child Jesus." [Radar]
- A source claims she saw Glee's Naya Rivera destroying Mark Salling's car because he cheated on her. "She looked like she was having a party, cheering wildly each time she and her friend threw something on the car," said the eyewitness. "She went into the store and bought the eggs, bird seed, and dog food, and then the girls went out to the street and started throwing things on the car." [Radar]
- Whoopi Goldberg has quit the London production of Sister Act because her mother had a stroke and she's going home to be with her family. [Radar]
- Lil Wayne sent Sports Illustrated a hand-written letter from jail in which he predicts that Rafael Nadal will win the U.S. Open. [People]
- Snooki's boyfriend Jeff Miranda once had a restraining order filed against him after allegedly beating an ex-girlfriend and holding a gun to her head when she refused to have sex with him. [Radar]
- Margaret Cho and Jennifer Grey will be on DWTS. [E!]
- Julio Iglesias has married Miranda Rijnsburger. They've been together for 20 years and have five children. [Us]
- Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods were spotted behaving like mature adults at their daughter's third birthday party. [Just Jared]
- ZOMG Nicole Richie got a haircut!! [ONTD]
- Here's the new promo pic for Desperate Housewives which features Vanessa Williams. [Perez]
- Fantasia says that before she attempted to commit suicide, "I was in such a zone. Mouths were moving, but I didn't hear [expletive] they were saying... At the time, I wasn't thinking about anybody. I was so numb. I was so out of it. I've never been to that place before. It was so scary. It was the darkest place that anybody would want to be." [Star]
- Joan Rivers describes her biggest fashion mistake: "There's a picture of me talking to Mel Gibson years ago... I'm wearing a dress. It was navy with pink ruffles on the top. It just didn't work. But I was talking to Mel Gibson, so I guess I deserved to be looking like an asshole... Maybe that's why he doesn't like Jews... I think we've hit on something brilliant here. It's because of the dress! The navy and pink ruffle dress turned Mel Gibson into a Jew-hater!" [E!]
- Christina Hendricks says of attending the SAG Awards right after being criticized for her Golden Globes ensemble, "In every photo there's this look of fear on my face. A week earlier I had been so happy and felt so gorgeous and everyone said such mean things to me, so I had this concerned look." [Just Jared]
Godspeed, Whoopi. Hope your mom is on the road to recovery.
That anyone—anyone—possesses the power to make Christina Hendricks feel insecure... well, that's just wrong.