Pete Davidson faced some minor backlash from fans who have no interest in minding their own business this weekend after posting a photo of fiancée Ariana Grande wearing his late father’s FDNY badge on a necklace. (Davidson’s father, Scott, died during the attacks on September 11, 2001.)
“No girl should ever wear your dad’s chain,” one Instagram commenter wrote. “So disrespectful.”
Pete fired back in a comment (captured by Jezebel’s favorite Instagram account, PeteAndAriana). “For ur information that’s not just some girl. That’s my fiancé,” he wrote. “She’s the greatest person I know. I gave it to her because she has my heart and that is the most precious thing I own. my dad would be so happy and love her so much.”
Kris Jenner spoke to TMZ founder Harvey Levin on a show called OBJECTified (????) about her daughter’s impending billion-dollar valuation, showcasing a now-trademark unwillingness to acknowledge her children’s, uh, very unique situation, has influenced their ability to become walking ATMs.
Said the Momager:
“[Kylie] had a plan for Kylie Cosmetics when she was 17, and said, ‘OK, Mom, I want you to sit down. I finally figured out what I want to do for the rest of my life.’ And I’m like, ‘Whoa, OK!’ And she said, ‘It’s gonna be makeup. I wanna do my own makeup and I wanna do a lip kit and this is what I wanna do , and these are the three colors.’ She had meetings, she knew exactly who she wanted and what she wanted and executed it and it was 10 minutes later and her product was sold out.”
Why don’t we all have successful businesses when all it takes is an idea? Just tell mom you wanna do something, schedule some meetings, and become a billionaire. Easy!
Two Taylor Swift stans got engaged (or are they just bff’s pulling a stunt?!) at one of her meet & greets. Swift’s reaction is priceless.
- Jack Osbourne’s 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me is sort of unremarkable until #16, which is less of a thing you don’t know about him than a bleak, hypothetical non sequitur: “I’ve survived the crash. I’m in the desert, I have: a Breitling Emergency watch, a knife and a container for water.” [Us Weekly]
- I don’t know who Caroline Wozniacki is but I do know she keeps a rose gold Rolex in her bag. [Us Weekly]
- Imagine two more boring people sharing a headline. [Just Jared]
- Here’s what happens when a photo editor is on Team Jenn. [Page Six]
- Rita Ora, that’s all. [Just Jared]